web 2.0

Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Syeda Mediha Zaidi

  Batch
2006

 

Why Urban Engineering
Why did you choose Urban Engineering?

I felt it is specialized Civil Engineering, and it seemed to be a new direction of engineering. Civil department has conducted seminars to make it well known for the beginners.

about job

About Job

 
Designation
Job description

Lecturer, Department of Urban & Infrastructure Engineering, NEDUET.

  • Teaching.
  • Research and publication.
  • Material testing.
 
Future of Urban Engineering
What is the future of Urban Engineering in your view?

Provide innovative idea for maintenance and rehabilitation work. It has a versatile course content which can help in management.

 

Satisfied
Are you satisfied as an Urban Engineer?

Hmm…As time lapsed, I have explored much of my area of interest. I am quite aware of my way in this engineering.

 

Suggest
Would you suggest in-coming students to take Urban Engineering?

Well, that depends on their interest. Being an Urban Engineering, I am not consistent to boost others on my way, but, it is really a different field, and the market needs the graduates of Urban.

contacts

Contact

     
Mobile No.
 
Facebook ID.
 
Email  address
 memadiha@neduet.edu.pk
          Others.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback is invaluable.